Monday, September 7, 2009

: (


I feeeeeeeeeeeeeeel like shit.

So, I'm moved out and I think I'm going to start my period soon, I'm more lonely, depressed and emotional than usual. This blows, it feels like the only thing that makes me happy anymore is andrew. Life can get so lonely. I need to meet some new people or something. I NEED something. Maybe I should get some damn hobbies or something. Better friends or something. godddd, what is my problem? I'm human thats the problem. I need to knit something, or scrapbook, or maybe smoke some. I miss my sister and my kids :\


okay let me break this down.. what makes me happy?

-andrew

-good music

-good food

-trees

-laughing

-making people laugh

-baking

-buying new things

-sleeping

-everything that has to do with andrew

-when friends are NOT douches

-amy! liz!

-good herbal tea

-good conversations

-the beach

-the idea of the future

-kiddies

-writing

-reading an amazing book!!!!!!

-finding new things

-photographs


okay so basically the essential is andrew, trees(both kind), and family.

1. stop worrying

2. think about yourself, because who else will? !

3. VEGETARIAN thoughts

4. Love love love love, give give give.

5. God loves you.

6. breaatheeee, it'll be alright.

7. It's okay to be sad.

8. no, its not pathetic that you're making these lists and talking to yourself.

9. be nicer to andrew

10. be more responsible

11. do some art, it can be therapeutic


Therapeutic THINGS to do

Cook, sing, learn something new, bake, read, write, draw, CREATE, volunteer, ride bikes, go for walks, excercise, knit!


alright, so i cant think anymore.

but it's good that i let things out, gotta do it somewhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment