Wednesday, April 14, 2010

I am so frustrated.

Why do people put all the pressure on me? I can't make all you people happy. Sue me. Push me off a cliff then. I feel like such a shitty person all the time. Because of everyone else's standards. So I'm a shitty friend, a shitty person, shitty daughter. FUCK. Im SORRY. I'm fucking sorry and maybe one day I'll be better.

I'm sorry I can't make everyone happy. I'm sorry I can't make you or you happy, sorry I can't make anyone happy. Not myself, not anyone.

And I'm with my boyfriend all the time, because he doesnt make me feel like shit.
I'm sick of feeling like shit.
I should be happy right now, with my friends and enjoying the last of my childhood. Before I really have to grow some balls and grow up, which I'm finding is difficult to do.
But I'm not. I'm sad and lonely and I have the gaps to fill and they remain empty.

I'm lost and I wish people would stop bashing me.
I'm hurt too you know? But that shit doesn't matter does it?

Fuck all you.

1 comment:

  1. I guess still feeling like shit huh? I'm sorry that everyone is making feel like shit. Everything is going to be ok. Oh yeah, I will always be here and will always love you forever because whether you like or not, you are my sister...love you forever :-)

    ReplyDelete