Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Today was a good day.

Good day today. Looong day as usual though. Fell asleep last night, so didn't finish a project that was already late. Left early to meet andrew, the same routine as every morning and its freezing balls outside. No bowl for this morning :[ boo hoo, but we did have exports so that helped. Andrew had a really good morning, lol. Then off to school to finish my entire project. Not fun, then had to deal with some bitches. Ugh, high school is a joke. And so are the people. Survived all three periods then got out to meet Andrew :] who had a lovely surprise for me, treeeee. Smoked my own small bowl in the bong, and I was good. Kicked it with Rasheam, and smoked a blunt. we had some good laughs today, on days like this I feel happy to be alive.

No comments:

Post a Comment