Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Colorblind- Counting Crows

I found an old song that I used to love. It used to make me sad. It just got me thinking about a lot of other things. It reminded me of Andrew, as usual. I had something profound to say on here, but I've lost the words...I guess I just want to express how I'm feeling which is....kinda lost. No, just lost. At some point I hope I can find who I am and make something of myself. I guess I can't worry about those type of things right now, since anything could happen. But still my mind wanders off into the abyss of the future. I hope, I hope, I hope for things. I hope to find friendships again, I hope to keep love, I hope for happiness. I'm so blessed to have found a life long companion who seems to fill all the holes that I have in myself. He is there, always. There to help me pick up my pieces when I crumble. There to talk to when I'm feeling lost, sad, happy, everything. I could never fully describe the feelings I have for him. They may all be some cliche lines, but I'm so so deeply in love. And that's what I always end up writing about. Because that is my passion, that's my life. He's part of it. Whenever I'm feeling down and I have little strength in myself to see the good that I'm missing, he's there to remind me. I'm lucky to have loved like this, and I will always be lucky to have what I have, even if it's not here forever. Along the way, I lost the feelings I was just feeling, and wrapped myself around the comfortable thoughts of my own love. What scares me is what will happen if that comfort isn't there anymore. I just don't want to cling to him...and then be so lost and drowned out that I have to start over. But.. I've decided that I'm just going to take my life with every moment, from day to day. I don't want to worry about what will happen next week, next month, next year. I'm just simply going to live. And I suppose that was my profound thought that I wanted to lay down here. Hm, but still I feel sad. I feel like there's something I'm missing. Probably because there are things I'm missing. Like a home, like family, like friends. Andrew is the only silver lining to this life I'm drowning in.
I'll be okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment