Monday, January 11, 2010

No Distance Left to Run.

I don't know what brings upon these sad, pitiful feelings. I feel pathetic on nights like this, alone, and crying. The usual. Boo fucking hoo for me right? I just feel like there's something missing in myself. Aren't you supposed to love yourself? Why am I so disgusted with myself? Maybe it's because I'm horribly emotional right now... I keep going in circles. I feel like a failure. Like I've said many times before. But it's okay to feel like that now.. Yeah? since I'm only 17? Yeah but what if that doesn't change for the rest of my life? The rest of my pathetic life. Guess I'm just crying out, for something because of all the things that eat me up inside. I wish I was better. I wish I was a better person. I wish I was better for everyone. For Andrew. Ahh.. Andrew. True, I have these feelings, but I always bring myself back to the reason why my life has much more meaning than it ever did. He's my happiness. I don't know if that's sad to some people, but it's amazing to me. But I still can't shake this feeling of hate for myself. I hate my life sometimes, as everyone surely does. Except those rich bastards. Well, maybe they're unhappy too. I don't know. I'm just rambling. I miss Andrew.

No comments:

Post a Comment