Friday, January 15, 2010

No title

So here I am on a Friday, stuck alone at my mom's place. I feel so out of place everywhere. No stability at home, since I don't have one. Shit, at least I'm not sleeping on the streets. I'm feeling a bit nostalgic at the moment. My english teacher cried today because it was the last day we'd all be in her class. I cried too. I keep forgetting that I'm-we're-all graudating. Once again, where has the time gone? Four years just flew by. And I want to go back. I find myself looking at old pictures and revisiting old memories. And look at where I am now. A lot has changed, I've grown as a person, I've lost some, I've gained some. I wonder where life will take me from here. Dear god I'm scared. Terrified. People are all going off in different directions and I have no clue where I'm even gonna start that direction. I'm excited but scared to leave my childhood behind.

No comments:

Post a Comment