Thursday, January 7, 2010

I'm feeling

SAD. empty, indifferent. I tend to get like this a lot, especially when I'm at this place. Where has the time gone? I've loved and lost, and lost, and lost. Greetings 2010. I feel like shit. I'm not fucking perfect. Wish my family would understand that, I wish people would understand that. And why is it that I always have to be the one to put in the effort? I guess it's that way because I let it go too far.. & I have to rebuild everything I once had. I always have to start over. I guess I'm just rambling because I don't feel too good about a lot of things right now. But I have to stay positive. None of this will matter in 10 years, shit 5 years. I'm just scared. I'm scared of a lot of things. Boo-hoo for me, right? Blah, Blah, Blah. Maybe I'm just gonna start my period. I don't know. Or maybe there's just a lot eating me up right now. That I don't really have the courage to face.

No comments:

Post a Comment